Your contact message will be forwarded to a specialist who will contact you by the end of the next business day.
Westchester Health Center offers physical exams and medical tests that allow companies to determine a prospective employee's ability to perform the basic job functions. With a licensed physician by your side, the process includes a general wellness exam along with a medical history questionnaire. The exam will also include targeted tests and examinations based on potential job hazards, conditions and occupational duties. Our Westchester Health Center’s trained professionals will then submit a health assessment and fitness recommendations to the employer in which they decide to either hire, make accommodations for, or withdraw the offer.
- Examination of head, eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Visual acuity and vital signs, including blood pressure, urine dip test
- Musculoskeletal examination
- Evaluation of the respiratory system
- Neurological evaluation
- Evaluation of the cardiovascular system
- Skin and lymphatic examination
- Complete occupational/medical history
- Gastrointestinal examination
Request an appointment
For urgent matters, please call the scheduling center at: